AsbestGuard is a functional coating suitable for encapsulation and sealing of asbestos that cannot be removed due to structural conditions. It is recommended for interior use only as a treatment for asbestos-cement or asbestos-sprayed concrete surfaces, acoustic panels and insulation of ventilation pipes. The coating can be also used e.g. for binding remaining fibers after removal of asbestos, or as a primer before applying other paints e.g. on ventilation ducts.
The advantages of the asbestos encapsulation system
- Reinforces the technical properties of asbestos
- Binds loose fibers effectively
- Insulation and noise-damping properties
- Non-flammable, fire protection class A2
- Reduces movement in structures.
AsbestGuard is a water-borne material, and easy to apply by airless spray, brush or roller.
Contact email@example.com or call +358 20 191 2004