Light reflection value (LRV)
The reflectance value states the quantity of light reflected from a painted surface as a percentage. The reflectance value of the colour black is 0 % and the reflectance value of the colour white is 100 %. The lower a reflectance value a colour has, the higher can its temperature rise when it is exposed to sunlight. An increase in the temperature of the surface may accelerate a paint’s ageing reactions and create movement in the substrate which results from temperature fluctuations.
This colour is available in these paint types
- Alkyd paints, acrylate paints and coatings
- Paints for wooden facades
- Mineral facade paints and coatings
- Socle paints and coatings
- Tin roof and metal surface paints
- Lime paints, lime cement paints and coatings
- Silicon resin paints and coatings, silicate paints
has been added to saved.
has been removed from saved.